Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My new spectacles

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

cool or not ? DKNY black plastic frame.... the box is even more cool... LOL...
well, my previous spectacles was broken quite some time ago. And i had been wearing my old glasses which is lose at near the nose frame there. The screw will falls out once a while, and at times the glass piece of the right side would suddenly falls out.

so, last saturday went down to the optical shop in campbell, KL. The shop that i had been getting my glasses and lenses supplies since long long ago..... The Boss was around, so it was easier to bargain for good pricing. LOL !

I even got 5 boxes of FreshKon color lense too. 1 amethyst, 1 hazel brown, 1 brown, 2 greens.
Now i am wearing the green lenses. Not very green, just that it do looks much different than brown. Maybe next time, i can try the black lense, those extra bigger pupils effects.. I wonder if i would frightened more than attracts....haha

No comments: