Monday, December 03, 2007

It's POSITIVE ! @_@"


There is something special about our body. They let us know when something's different.
In Science, we calls it hormonal changes. In spiritial, we calls it Sixth Sense.

It was these time, that both works the same for me. I should had noticed earlier, just that i didn't care much. Until few nights ago, i starts to recalls back the changes i had in me. My daily routines seems to have changed.

I felt my pulse was quicker than usual. Even when i am lying down. I felt unusually heaty.
Then i remembered the few days before, how i had felt so hungry all the time. If i don't eats, i felt emptiness on my stomach that i can feels nauseating.

And i started to takes afternoon naps, and naps every now and then...

Oh my! Then it dawned on me... My period should be here last week or this week ? Or the next week ? Everytime i fails to keep tracks, these are the time i couldn't be too sure.

But deep inside me, seems to be already sure what is happening.
I remembered i still had one test left from the last time i tested positive for my third baby, which was...3 years ago ? I checked the expiry date on the box... it says Expires before 11 2007!

And it was 1st of December ! Anyway, i wanted a quick answer, so used the test anyway.
Then the waiting is on. Not for very long though, the liquid ( urine lah ) starts seeping up the test stick. One line emerged...... and then, the second line too !

So, the box says, if there's two line, that means the test positive !
But i wasn't too sure, because the box is kind of expired anyway... Eventhough, my whole body seems to be giving the same message to me. Afterall, i have gone through 3 pregnancy !

So, yesterday i went to the pharmacy to pick up another test box again. The same kind of 2 test kit inside one box. I don't know why i had been getting this since my 2nd pregnancy. :) Probably i can be called as 'a loyal customer'... LOL !

This second test outcome was the same.... so , currently it's confirmed . The 4th baby is coming...

Haven't go check with my gynae though.... kind of lazy, thinking about all the whole same process all over again.....

3 comments:

Eve Lynn said...

OMG!! Congrats :) Haha! Wow... But your post dun sound really happy :S

chilicandy said...

no lah... just kind of tired to think of the same process all over again...:p

m3gd@|yn said...

congratZ!!!