Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Its 7th day of Chinese Lunar New Year of Rat

Gong Xi Fa Cai...
these must be the most frequently uttered words during the last few days. Even little Jing Jing will utter that 4 letter words to me whenever she leaves the room.. as though that's the replacement word for 'bye bye'.

Today is the 7th day of the chinese new year, and it's considered 'people's day' ( yan-yat ). Yet i had to get my blood tested today.... dunno it's consider good thing or bad thing.. lol !
since i am now in the high risk group because of my age, i've to get my blood check for possibility of down syndrome case for the baby. Hopefully the result would be good ler...

The past few months was a constant battle to keep myself from throwing up too much. I was vomitting heavily that my skin dries up so badly. My legs with those white fish like scales... yuck..

luckily, i am getting better now, and able to drink more water too. Phew... i hope things just gets better and better. Especially now that the unlucky pig year is gone for good. LOL !

No comments: