Wednesday, August 20, 2008

what would a 4 years old say, when caught doing something bad ?


Yesterday, Ning ( the eldest dotter )was very upset because one of her paper toy clothes was spoilt. This paper toy clothes, are those that is printed on paper, that we cut it out with side folding, so that they can be put on top of another paper toy model.

She showed her daddy the spoilt paper toy clothes. Complaining someone badly damaged that piece.

Their daddy knowing it must be Jing's ( the youngest dotter ) work, so he confronted her.

their conversation goes somewhat like this...

daddy : Jing, did you do this ? ( showing her the piece of paper toy clothes )

Jing : No, not me....

daddy : then who did ?

Jing : It must be Ghost......

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I might be the first to comment on this. Have i just missed you online?
ha! your Jing is jealous of her new brother lo!!

chilicandy said...

she's jealous if her daddy carry baby xuan, and did not carry her later. :p
But she always made some birthday card ( with her drawings and unreadable wordings ) for baby xuan, as if baby xuan knows to read or see her card. -_-"

SOBA said...

Aiseh! Sorry Chilli for this late greetings. I must say CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW BABY. Though I never leave messages for this one I must. I totally forgot till I came back here. Anyway God Bless and wishing all the best...Benggali

chilicandy said...

thanks.... :)

Corinne said...

LOL! What an answer =)

Mt. said...

even until I was 11, I still made those lies ... first I would say 'ghost' ... then parent said, "no such thing in this world" ... so slowly I 'upgraded' to "I saw a thief came in and stole it!" ... then kena more rotan ...