Thursday, November 29, 2012

Drive again after 2 years !

I finally had to drive again.... after more than 2 long years.....



I drove Gar's giant sized car again.. oh well, the usual 4WD...
He went out to jogs as usual. And he calls back to ask me pick him up. Because it was raining heavily and he was stranded in the neighborhood. 

My condo parking space is the most narrow place to drive. And so, i takes a bit longer to come out of my condo.. well, actually before i leave the house, i bring in my laundries first. ( As the wind were blowing strong winds + rain ) :p

He said , he thought i had crashed his car. >.< 
So bad of him to think i am this pathetic.

After 2 long years...

I forgot to put down the handbrake level when i reverse the car out of the parking lot. ( realized it before i switch to drive gear.

Have to pause before switching on the turn left/right lamp because it was on the different side from a waja car.

The car was heavier, and so have to step on the pedal more to move after each bump...

A usual, coming inside the condo block parking again, the second turn to go down to the basement 2, unsuccesful first attempts turn..., so had to reverse and go in again.

Anybody wanting to polish their driving skills should come to my condo and park their cars here. Though, our space are easiest to park, unlike a few parking space here, which were really crammed in between pillars and wall. I always feels sorry for these dwellers who have to put up with the tight parking space everyday they comes home from work. 

I hope the next time i drive again, it would be my own car. haha...

*dreaming *


No comments: