Wednesday, November 28, 2012

oh boy, it's been so long....

3 long years !

^.^

Sorry that i have gone lazy on updating here.
I should start updating again, more often.

Facebook really took up much of my online activities. I guess, the biggest culprit of them all were Restaurant city. They closed down the game few months back... so you know why... lol..

I only play one FB online game currently, that's Pet society.

And i had been spending time drawing some artworks for the ingame cash items...LOL..
saying this, i get embarassed. LOL ! At my age, i should be more practical and earn real money instead of all these non guaranteed ingame cash... :p

Kids have grown up a lot within this short 3 years.

One will be amazed at how different they look now.

I will need to change the background sketch to include Xuan in too... LOL !

But i am very lazy to do anything right now..

currently my best companion, the polkadots bear bear waiting for me....

No comments: