Saturday, July 05, 2008

chilicandy's Birthday.. yup !

yes, it's my birthday today....

just after 12.00 am in the wee hour of the morning, there's already two sms birthday greetings from my net friend ( soursand and HYP ).. those who never sleeps after midnight.. :p

but the earliest of them all , is deng...deng...deng.... Nancy Hoe !
Her birthday gift for me arrived on 3 July. In fact, she reminded me to keep a look out for it on the day before.... officially, i got the earliest greetings from her on her own birthday instead...
yeah, this is a net pal who is very good buddy with me, who also shared the same chinese horoscope as well as the western horoscope... cancer !
this is the piggy soft toy and the small little note she sent me.... *sorry nancy, i didnt send u anything this year as i'm too precoccupied with my big belly here...forgive me ya! *

and then, fellow lelong forum members started an early birthday greeting thread for me here... http://bbs.lelong.com.my/bbs/showthread.php?t=37993
thanks to..
pidc - for starting the thread and knowing my birthday is coming.. ( i guess must be facebook informing my impending bday? )
mitch - tks for the greetings and the sms wishes on my bday as well !
mtsen - TQ !
support - never expect support so busy also got time drop by the thread... :D
cloud7 - pay my airline ticket, i sure come ! LOL!
zeebra - TQ ! certainly didn't see online for sometime... or was it me who went MIA ?
tornadO - TQVM !
hakimie95 - thannnnnnnnkssssss !
|||||| - ( so difficult to count how many "|"s... nevertheless, TANK-Q !
mp3 - thanks !!! and kamtung to see u pop up again just to wish me bday !
AhappyA - very nice color ! very eye catching and very Big letterings ! TQ !
ccek - thankkkkkkssss.... *its baby making year... lotsa ratsss! *
liewsk78 - hey , thanks ! the caramel frapucinno tastes great !!
bunnychoc - TQ ! bunny pop out of the hole to greet me, wow ! kekeke...
bdl - TQ sir !
ceo684 - thanksss!!

and the SMS wishes from;
soursand - u always remember my bday, always remembered to greet me even on whatever special day.... u must have one great MEMORY.! thanks !

HYP - another net friend, who is dunno how many decade's my junior, but we hit it along like really good friend! And she always remembered to greet me too... thanks HYP ! it's sure great knowing u and having u as a friend!

Sharin Lee - one of my ex-colleague! Among so many exes i had, she remembered ! @-@! awesome, isn't it ? And also dunno how many decades since we were 'ex-colleague'.. haha

Micht - lelong member, who always starts off birthday greetings for all the other members, but this year, pidc beats him to it ! LOL ! anyway, thanks for the greets ya, and all the cute and funny and great and sometimes not so great forward mails to me... u sangat RAJIN !

fongYee - one of my old school mate! one of my best buddies ! Sadly i havn't seen her since last year ! we missed the CNY gathering this year... hopefully i get to see her soon ! Really misses this fine lady !

sevvy - yo! another net buddy i knew from DFC ! rethinking back the first time i see her... so SHY ! but she turns out to be a gem... always remembering to send me greetings on all special days ! She and soursand is really like seong kim hap pik ! maybe can call them Twins of Pinkies also....

idolhunter - oh this one is one VVIP ! President of DFC...! kakakaka... anyway, great lah... got president to greet me... better than none hor ?

and Andromedia ! wishes me birthday on his blog ! http://andromedia.blogsome.com/2008/07/05/happy-birthday-chilicandy/
cool leh ? this one knows him at lelong forum since..... the old lelong forum format.. when was that ? i can't remember now... that time, jing jing also not born yet! But i enjoyed those verbal sparring with him back then. Too bad, he's not so active in lelong forum anymore, neither do i...
This is one guy who always stick out his virtual tongue in the internet.. the so famous *bllLeeakK...* that i sometimes wonder if his monitor screen are full of his saliva ? :p
anyway , its good to see u online again buddy !

oh ya ! Vivienlpl gave me a morning wake up call this morning which i missed ! lol !
and then, i sms her... and then later evening , she called me again, which i missed again ! lol! ( macam play hide and seek... )
and before i get to call her back, she called again.... just to greet me happy birthday...
that's sweet vivien... she's having seminar, and she wanted to greet me personally !
one sweet lady, one great friend ! Hope to see u someday soon !

and ya, just checked the two MMS i got from vivien and nancy... lol! piggy again...

cute ! CUTE ! CUTEEEEEE ! haha...




just before the day ended, of course, the kids sang b'day song to me, accompanied by ning playing on the keyboard... isn't that nice ? lol !


the expresso cheese cake from secret recipe.. Doesn't look beautiful, but tasted great and yummy...still got 3/4 of the cake size left... if u wanna taste it, come to my house... will be serving this cheesecake and tea for the whole week ! lol!

1 comment:

andromedia said...

Hehehe... you knew not only me back in the old times... many too were there. You remembered me because of my *bLLeekKK*... so, let me give it to you again~!

*bLLeekKK* *bLLeekKK* *bLLeekKK* *bLLeekKK* *bLLeekKK* *bLLeekKK*