Tuesday, July 29, 2008

mucous discharge ?

I've got two time or three of those mucous discharge today.
About the size of 20 cents coin. Goey almost like those we gets when we have running nose, sticky... clear a bit light greenish or yellow... whatever !

so, i checked the internet for more info....
And a lot was saying, mine are considered parts mucous plug discharge. These are the mucous that's found on my cervix opening. They are supposed to be there to protect the baby's amno sack... or placenta/womb.

And it the mucous are all purged out, the final showing should be a bit if blood or maybe pinkish..
then the amno liquid should follows...

My last 3 pregnancy, there was none of this mucous plug showing. Probably they did came off and i didn't realize it, i don't know. The first two was water breaks, the third was a small blood spot and i had induction for that last one.

so, right now i am getting a bit excited. Reading from those people posted experience, it could be days or few weeks now... I can feel my tummy still tightening at several interval moment. ( not very regular ).

i'm still waiting for the first sign of labour contractions ( which should be from the lower back )

o'dear.. i wish it would comes sooner... ( i'm tired of this stage... waiting, is not my forte ! )
And i had been spending my time reading my old Harry Potter books ! ha ! ANd can u imagine that i finished reading book 5 and book 6 in two days time ?
Rereading them, refreshed my memory on the books again. Anyhow, i found out i forget or misses out on some on the details during the last time i 'speed' reads through them when i first got my hand on them !
LOL !

i'm going to read the last book again tomorrow !.. hehe...

i secretly hopes at least tomorrow morning my water will break lah....
if not, before my next gynae check up which is on 31st July !

No comments: