Thursday, July 24, 2008

Final trimester !



see the video ? That's how my tummy moves when the baby moves. At times, it can be very tiring especially when baby has the 'hiccups'. It kind of 'beeping' constantly every few seconds, which can be irritating, especially when i sleeps. At times, it felt like the baby doing some taichi moves inside... -_-"

At times, it can be moving like some waves of the ocean. Dunno what the baby up to inside the womb. And when the baby chooses to stretch, my whole tummy hardens and it can be very painful. The stretch sometimes would make my rib cage on my left quite painful !

hah! and bet those fathers to be don't know what us pregnant woman going through... all these 'womb' activities !

Recently i can feels the baby head like kind of already lodged deeper down near my pelvic area. So , at times i feels kind of painful to walk. sometimes, i don't feel anything.
Maybe baby is getting ready in position... maybe baby coming sooner than expected ?

maybe the guess could be 28 ? 30?
or maybe later during Beijing Olympic ? haha....

whatever ler... most of all, baby must be healthy ! Now i recalls back my last delivery ( which was 4 years ago ), i kinda have a bit of fear... because the last time, it was part 'induction', and when the baby was coming out, the urge was kinda very urgent, and painful ! unlike the earlier two elder child i had. geesh... every delivery seems to gives me different sensation feelings !
I hope nothing goes bad for this last one ! Moreover its gonna be a new gynae.... *sigh* lagi kancheong !

I wonder if my weight has passed the 66kg marks ? Because about 2 weeks after that 62 kg weight, i was up to 64 kgs !... 2 kg add on within 2 weeks time !

My tummy certainly looks very big now ! Bigger than all my previous pregnancy. And as they says, with each pregnancy, the baby weight gets heavier and bigger !
The last baby i had was 7 lb 6oz ! i hope this baby doesnt go anywhere over 8lb, then i sure pain like hell !

3 comments:

andromedia said...

10lbs!!! Hehehe... ;P

Mrs Chong said...

so scary one.... T.T must be one active baby inside. Next Jet Li?

chilicandy said...

andromedia,
jahat lu !
if 10lbs there is no natural labour liao, it would only c-section !
i dun want that !

ping , yo... for those who never touch the tummy before, they says its 'geli' ( in fact my son was so 'geli' everytime i ask him to try touch.)
the girls meanwhile are more natural to accept it... being girls gwa.. haha...