Wednesday, July 16, 2008

out of nowhere....

somebody rang in the early hour of the morning. Gave me a sudden wake up call...

oh well, its not really very early, but i am still in my slumbering dream then. I look at the number shown on screen, it says 017- XXXXXXX....

now, there's no name. So, that means it's not in my contact list. So, i continue my sleep.
Then, it rang again, the same number... " Hmm, must be urgent ? " i thought, so i pick up the calls.

017 : .............
me : hello ?
017 : ............... hello !
me :............ yes ?
017 :.... ahh, boleh cakap dengan Mxxx ( can't really hears the name , but i know its not me )?
me : sorry, wrong number .
017 :... ohhh , sorry !

i end the calls then.

few minutes later, *toot* an sms came into my phone.

"Hye awak dah kahwin ke "

*toot* another message came in..

"Saudari ning sapa nama , tinggal mana , mcm mana no. Tel saudari hnya 4 org je tau. "

i didn't bother to reply, still wanna continue my sleep... and then, another *toot*..and another message came in...

"Saudari yg sbnrnya sy hanya ikut tekan je no tel saudari , sbb sy rasa no. Tel yg sy dail mcm prnh sorang tman sy pakai. "


Is that a guy desperate to be in touch with some girl who might have knowingly given him a wrong number ?

And a few days later, at 5 am plus, this same number rang up my phone again. I must say, it was rather disturbing. Ever since that, i have to remember to lower the phone volume and place the phone in the drawer instead.

I wonder how many peoples always chat up those strangers that suddenly calls them up ?
It kind of reminds me of the time when i was a teenager... 17 years old to be precise. I was taking a public bus home from tuition. And i had this key chain with my name, address and phone number on it attached to my bag. That time, there was this guy who was sitting behind me who was kind of leaning forward. I didn't realise what he was doing.

Until i got home. I got a phone call from this guy. Isn't it stupid ? the keychain with the contacts is a dead give away. when we were thinking of 'labelling' what is our property, we are in actual giving out too much of our personal info to practical strangers.

So, this guy calls up, and i had no idea who he is and how he knows my contacts. Finally, he tells me he got my details from the keychain while sitting behind me inside the bus. Well, that time i was wary of strangers as well. So, it was lucky he didn't really catch my full address, so i made up story of me going to my relative house instead of my own home.

anyway, after a few calls, eventually he did not calls anymore as i refused to see him or 'layan' much.

I guess, i did chat up a few strangers back to those days, even when i had started working. Until i wisen up, and finally gives false phone number... hahaha... evil huh ?
well, i intentionally gives a wrong number. If my phone number is 01234567, i will give it as 01234756 .

so, back to this "017", i don't think i want to waste money on sms and phone calls.... Don't plan to take it any further.
its definitely a wrong number calls, let it just stay that way.


2 comments:

andromedia said...

Ooo... not bad huh? Still got admirers... you must have sounded really sweet when you picked up the call... :p

chilicandy said...

half awake,the voice called sweet uh ?
i thought i was verging on the 'impatient' and 'half rude'..
:p